Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Swing to the fullest

WTF again!..was a sleepless night again, eyes were still awake and was watching a drama with my new 42 inch plasma TV.. yay! Couldn't find a proper time to sleep now and mind still imagining on the other side of the world. Don't know why? and no valid reason to say why..Fak it! Is a bad behaviour that couldn't sleep early now. Really have to get doctor's consultation to give me some sleeping pills to put myself into the bed. :S Couldn't imagine am so ridiculous and thinking unlogically using pills as an excuse...So bad!

I was spending my hours watching Rosy Business which is a TVB Drama. The movie plot was catching and meaningful. Conclusion, the drama was nice to watch and the charactors were fantastic. While watching, was tempting and enjoying couple of glasses of Johnnie Walker Swing, taste not bad, was smooth to drink and consider the best exceptional whisky among other brands. I just want to drink to have a nice sleep. Want to swing my life to the fullest right now..Swing higher and higher!....

Johnnie Walker tagline "Keeps you walking"


Seriously, really need some healthy therapy to cure this, rather than sipping the whisky everyday.. >.<
Just a random post, nothing is special concluded..I hate my keyboard, couldn't type so well especially the "space bar" button needs to press so hard only can space..KNN betul lah!! Was thinking buying a new one soon..
Right now, just want myself loop into activities and plans rather than doing nothing...weheeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment